This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American College of Radiology and the Texas Radiological Society. The American College of Radiology is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME, RLI, SAMs, and ethics credits can now all be entered and claimed in one location:
Screen shot instructions on how to enter your credits can be found here:
Physicians CME Credits
Diagnostic Radiology Program
The American College of Radiology (ACR) designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Radiation Oncology Program
The American College of Radiology (ACR) designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following presentation has been designated for 1.00 credit of education in medical ethics and/or professional responsibility:
- Rick Hodes, MD - Extreme Radiology, 30 Years in Africa Ethical Issues
Self-Assessment Module (SAM) Credit
The following courses have been approved by the American Board of Radiology to meet the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program:
- Jenny Hoang, MBBS, MHS - Essentials of Neuroadiology, 1.00 credit
- Drs. Beckmann & Palisch - MSK (Imaging Essentials): 1.00 credit
- Updates in Shoulder MRI
- Updates in Knee MRI
- Drs. Hollingsworth, Josephs & Bisset - Essentials of Pediatric Imaging: 1.00 credit
- Pitfalls in Pediatric Imaging
- Beyond Tubes & Lines
- Diagnoses You Cannot Miss in the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Joe Chang, MD, Phd - Lung Cancer: Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy, 1.5 credits
- Emma Holliday, MD - Refresher Course, GI Cancer, 1.00 credit
Radiology Leadership Institute (RLI) Credits
The following courses have been approved by the ACR Radiology Leadership Institute® (RLI) for up to 2.00 RLI credits:
- Keith Dreyer, DO, PhD - Charles Craig Lecture: Harnessing Artificial Intelligence, 1.00 credit
- Keith Dreyer, DO, PhD - Clinical Decision Support in Medical Imaging, 1.00 credit
Modality Accreditation Program Credits
The CME obtained from this program also counts toward CME requirements for various modality accreditation programs. Use the Certificate of Modality Credits tracking form for calculating CME hours for modality accreditation purposes.
Physicists MPCEC Credits
CAMPEP (Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc.) has approved this educational program for up to 20 MPCEC hours for the Diagnostic Radiology Program and up to 14 MPCEC hours for the Radiation Oncology Program for a maximum of 20 hours of MPCEC.
Medical Physicists should use the MPCEC Reporting Form to record all lectures attended. Upon completion of the meeting, email your completed MPCEC reporting from to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 6, 2018. TRS staff will upload physicist credits to the CAMPEP system.