Bylaws & Officers of Sections
- The TRS has four sections: Radiation Oncology Section, Medical Physics Section, Young Physician Section, and Resident Fellow Section.
- Each section may have separate bylaws, which may augment but not replace, supercede, or contradict the bylaws of the TRS.
- Each section shall elect their own officers, develop their own scientific programs, and determine their own socioeconomic interests and business.
- Active participation in the affairs of the TRS is encouraged and is a requisite for election to office in the TRS.
- The Chair of each section will serve as a voting member of the TRS Board of Advisors.
Click on the green buttons below to learn more about each section.